Wisdom for Women Workshop - Creating Balance with Ayurveda
South Hobart Yoga and Meditation - Sunday 21st October 9.30am - 3pm
Perhaps your hormones are imbalanced?
Stress, overworking, juggling many tasks and commitments and pushing ourselves ever onward can be the mode du jour of the modern woman. Yes, life
can be so very busy. It takes a conscious commitment and courage to go against the flow, to slow down and reconnect with our wisdom.
Come and join us on the 21st October at Hobart's beautiful SHYAM to learn how to restore balance in your life and say YES to feeling really great each day!!
I guarantee there will be information, laughter and inspiration to carry from this day into your life!!
You can create the balance and health that you want in your life!
Luckily, I knew how to get back on track and now I am sharing this knowledge with you and other women so that you don't have to experience hormonal turmoil...or, if you feel like you now are where I was, then let me be your guide back to you! I can help you create balance in your life, and reconnect with your inner wisdom to reclaim your health!
- Understanding your body with Ayurveda.
- How stress sabotages hormonal balance: where modern science and Ayurveda meet!
- Ancient wisdom for modern times - how to bring Ayurvedic rhythms into your life!!
- Learn practices for creating good digestion, metabolic health and hormonal balance
- Creating balance now for a smooth transition through menopause (you cannot create ease and balance in your life too early!)
- How to alleviate and prevent hormonal related conditions with Ayurvedic wisdom - painful cycles, hot flushes, heavy bleeding or skipped cycles,
brain fog, insomnia, endometiroisis, osteoporosis and thyroid imbalances
- How to stay strong and age well in our bones, breasts, thyroids and minds
- Informative handouts and a recipe e-booklet
- Morning tea and a delicious Ayurvedic lunch!
Some feedback from past attendees.....
"Dear Jacqueline, thank you for your wonderful Women's Wisdom workshop. It was an amazing experience, with a relaxed and fun atmosphere. You made this in-depth topic of hormones so much easier to understand! Your knowledge of Ayurvedic medicine and lifestyle has inspired me to practice every day for a healthier and happier way of living." Vivianna.
Still not sure if this is for you??
When: Sunday 21st October 9.30am - 3pm
Where: SHYAM - South Hobart Yoga and Meditation
14 Weld St, South Hobart
Investment: $155 single ticket or $125 for groups of 2 or more
Booking Link: HERE
Jacqueline is a fully qualified Ayurvedic Practitioner and professional member of the Australasian Association of Ayurveda. Since 1998 she has traveled to India three times for further training in Ayurveda and Yoga and has completed several mentorship training series with world renowned Ayurvedic and Oriental Doctor, Dr. Claudia Welch. She has lived the path of Ayurveda for nearly 20 years and has over 10 years of clinical experience and yoga teaching . A mum of 2, Jacqueline delivers her knowledge of Ayurveda & Yoga in an informative and practical way that can be easily integrated into daily life.